Breaking News

I will create a minimalist logo within 24hrs


I will create a minimalist logo within 24hrs







About This Gig :


Welcome to my exclusive Logo Design Gig. I have more than 5+ experience in this field. More Creative and elegant logo design is my work performance.

My Services:
  • Logo Design
  • Color Matching
  • High Resolution
  • Best Quality
  • 247 hours services
  • Unlimited Revision
  • AI,PDF,EPS,PNG,JPEG,SVG All files provided


What we need: 
I need Your Logo Name, Slogan, Color, Company Type, Targeted Audience.

Bonus:
If you have regular work I will give you extra Bonus.

Why we different:
  • We always provide creative and new quality logo
  • High quality and Best Quality Logo

Work Sample: https://bit.ly/2pm7Mv3

Contact Me :
Skype : live:.cid.5d7246bf7b68429e
Twitter : @429Mamun
Fiverr : https://www.fiverr.com/mdmamun00


We ensure your work best. 
100% Satisfaction Guarantee and If you not satisfied I will back.
Judge our quality and get your best work in low.
We are waiting for your best response.



Thanks for order !

No comments